Chores can be family fun!
Chores never seem to be the favorable thing to do. This weekend turn that around and make getting chores done a family event that’s fun and favorable part of your kids weekend!
Here are some tips:
1. Make chores into a game. Let’s admit it, kids are not the only ones who like games. Time everyone to see how fast you could go while still doing a good job (quality not quantity) . Just think of it as you were playing a game. Use your imagination and creativity, to make it a less daunting task. Give yourself points for every room you clean well and have your kids evaluate the work just for fun.
2. Turn on the lights and open some doors and windows. This will fill your home with lots of light and fresh air, which will make you feel good as you clean. Refreshing and healthy!
3. Take a short break. Only take a break if you start to feel a little tired or unmotivated. You could play a multi-player video game, do a dance, whatever seems most fun, but do it together!
4. Listen to music. Turn on some upbeat music that you are your kids enjoy, or some inspirational music. That way you can sing along as you work. Get your mp3, CD player, laptop, or portable radio. If none of these are available, feel free to just sing!
4. Reward yourself. This will motivate yourself to get the job done. Make your favorite dessert right after you finish your chores. You’ll have something to look forward to when you are done.
Like what you see, and would you like to see more? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you up to date with our latest posts.
Sed lacinia tempor justo, in semper arcu porttitor a. Cras finibus sagittis efficitur. Sed nulla tellus, commodo ac erat vitae, dapibus congue orci. Morbi venenatis, lectus at consectetur consectetur, ipsum est venenatis libero, eu fermentum diam tellus eget dolor. Mauris commodo odio nec neque tincidunt cursus. Curabitur cursus tortor ut varius tempor. In eu sem suscipit, vestibulum eros et, malesuada risus.
You might also like
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like11 The rate of divorce is rising among couples aged 50 and older. These couples face a variety of challenges that younger divorced couples may not face. Most Texas couples