A Divorce Lawyers Top 8 Tips When Separating
I was asked today what is my advice of coping with advice. On reflection there are 8 top tips:
After 30 years of doing divorce work, my 8 top tips when separating are:
- Make sure you and the kids are safe.
- Have a support network- family, friends.
- Go see a counsellor- someone independent to sort your head out helps.
- Have a positive attitude- aside from yourself, this can be invaluable for your kids
- Exercise- the best antidote to the stress of separating.
- Protect the kids positively. While the poison of separating affects you- it can impact your kids permanently.
- Get financial advice from an expert.
- Hire the most experienced lawyer you can find. They may not have to do much, but they might save your bacon.
You might also like
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like55 Divorce proceedings are never easy and almost always a difficult thing to go through because they can often drag on and extend needlessly. When both parties want to help
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like81 Going through a divorce is a difficult process. From making the decision to move forward to heading into court, there are many stops on the long road to the dissolution