Great New Years Resolutions
Bye 2015.Welcome 2016. A brand New Year is approaching again. The enthusiasts are in the process of deciding their new years’ resolutions such as eating healthier, getting rid of bad habits, spending more time with family, earning more money, doing exercise etc. Let’s all think a little out of box this New Year and make resolutions which will make the world a better place by making small changes in our lives and habits. It is our duty to improve our surroundings . Below are a few ideas for you to consider when making resolution plans for the upcoming New Year.
- Protect Environment – Everyone should do his bit in making our planet earth a better place to live in for our future generations. As day by day more and more industries are coming up we need to also fight this modernisation with plantation and creating pollution free environment. If you are not getting place to plant trees plant a flower instead or start a kitchen garden.
- Be Socially Responsible – Everyone has heard about CSR but only the big corporates doing work for good social cause it not enough. We at the individual level need to pay attention to what we can do to improve our surroundings. Donate money for a good cause if possible. If not try helping the needy, teach some children, clean the neighbourhood etc. The list is endless where we can do our bit and improve the quality of life of underprivileged: merely by giving them some time, attention and affection.
- Improve Yourself – Evaluate the entire years’ work and retrospect where we didn’t get desired results. What was the reason for this and try to work on your skill to improve yourself as a professional. Wherever you were last year try to improve yourself from that position. Learn a new skill, follow a regular exercise regime. Improving you skill, health etc. will increase your earning potentials and bring happiness to life.
- Do Body Image Makeover– Invest in yourself. Try to vision an ideal image with which you want others to identify you with and start working on that. Take professional advice and work on it so you have an outer appearance which instils confidence in your personality.
- Be the Change you want to see—finding faults with other comes naturally to us, and complaining is like a fundamental right. But we need to upgrade this coming year to be the agent of change. Whenever we feel something can be made better by changing it rather than complain, we must take the first step to rectify it. Bringing change at the individual level will make our global village a beautiful place to live for us as well our future generations.
- Practice tolerance—this coming year we must try to be accommodative to other persons’ views and actions. When we consider other people’s opinions as important as ours we make the world a better place for everybody to live in. This is the need of the hour globally for world peace and harmony so lets us make the resolution for loving all around us not hating and killing.
Happy New Year to all readers!
You might also like
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like24 Have you been insulted by someone you love? It sure hurts. It hurts a lot. In fact, the pain is impossible of being compared or associated with something else.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like8 “If you were born with the weakness to fall you were born with the strength to rise -Rupi Kaur You can do this. Keep breathing and moving on.