Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Latte
Try saving a few backs and cutting back on the cost of stopping for lattes and make your own! Here is a recipe for an easy Pumpkin Spice! Perfect for fall! Recipe by Give a Damn Goods.
Organic Fair Trade Pumpkin Spice Latte for Two
- 2 tablespoons Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups Organic Whole Milk (or the milk alternative of your choice)
- 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Fair Trade Cane Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Singing Rooster Coffee (the stronger the better, I recommend the Vienna Medium Dark)
Warm the sugar, milk, and pumpkin puree over medium heat. Once this mixture is hot, turn heat down and whisk in the1/2 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice, Singing Rooster coffee, and vanilla. Split the warm mixture between two mugs and top with the remaining pumpkin pie spice! Add some whipped cream to make this extra sweet!
You might also like
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like5 When you think of an athlete you think of someone who is strong, determined, unwavering, focused…. These are the traits athletes use to help them achieve their goals and
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Like5 Divorce is never an easy thing, especially when you are dealing a separation early on in your life. Divorcing in your 20’s may seem like it’s the end of