Step One: Make The Decision To Take The First Step And Start Your Journey
Step One – You have to decide to start your journey and get aboard. Make a conscious decision. Start by becoming a member. Not only can you chat with other members, you can start your own discussion groups,comment on articles and share your opinion. It might not sound like much, but finding your voice is important first step on your own personal journey. So join! Sign up here.
Follow the Conversation
- Motivational Mondays – Positive weekly Pearls of Wisdom From Thom Slade
- Thom’s Tuesdays– Thom writes each week about his own personal life’s journey.Use as an example to share your own or just enjoy the chaos that is the life of Thom.
- Wednesday- “Tipping Point” Free legal advice and discussions from our panel of experts and lawyers.
- Thursday & Friday- “Free for All” Get your voice heard or hear from our community of Writers. Miss something? Sign up for our free weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox with a complete article and links to all new posts that week. Sign Up Here – Don’t miss something that could help you or a friend for FREE .
- Saturday- Learn something new – Get out of the groove & try something new.
Search & Explore
Looking for specific content? Us the content search function on the top right of the page. Just enter the key word you are looking for. Alternatively scroll down the the bottom of any page and use our “caregory search” from the drop down.
We are where you need us to be and ready to journey with you whatever your favorite Social Media
Also for members with “skills” that can help and assist our community join our business group on Linkedin
Look to the other steps. Your on Step one.
3 Simple Steps to Move On
- You have to decide to start the journey and get aboard. Make a conscious decision. (Become a member and comment on articles and share your opinion)
- You have to decide to take the high road and Soar (it’s ok to clip a few tree tops!) and not stay in the quagmire/pig pen. Make a plan or a direction. Where do you want to go or be at the end of the journey? Without a plan you will be buffeted by the wind and thrown off course. Learn how to steer and navigate around storms or deal with them without crashing. (Get a Life Coach to help understand your Goals and desires)
- Make the journey to discover yourself, your loves, passions. goals and work on yourself and prepare for the next relationship, stage, opportunity or growth. (Share your story and write. Free your voice and help others)